Contact-Free Thickness Meter Emios
This meter pursues user-friendliness in an uncomplicated manner with “one step operation” such as just placing a sample on the tray for quick analysis.
This meter aims to streamline the inspection process by easily measuring absolute thickness without a calibration curve, with high precision and with high resolution.
Due to our unique optical geometry being designed as compact, this meter carries out non-contact measurement with high precision of even opaque, rough surface and/or flexible samples.
- Non-contact measurement of opaque, rough and/or flexible samples
- High repeatability and reproducibility
- Absolute thickness measurement without a calibration curve
- Unevenness `mura` does not impair result because of the small measurement spot
- Sample alignment not necessary, just place sample and measure
- Anyone can carry out operations due to high stability and no errors
- Safe to use because it is the optical method
Anyone can use easily as "one step operation".
Irradiate the front side and rear side of the sample with light and measure the distance from the reference surfaces.
|Non-Contact type thickness meter||Contact- type thickness meter||X-ray thickness meter||Displacement
|Measurement conditions||Measurement time||○ Fast||○||○||○|
|Non-contact measurement||○ Non-contact||×||○||○|
|Pre-treatment||○ Not necessary||○||×||○|
|Calibration curve||○ Not necessary||○||×||○|
|Height adjustment||○ Not necessary||○||○||×|
|Optical Thickness Meter OPTM series|
|Thickness Monitor FE-300|
|Spectrum Ellipsometer FE-5000/5000S|