The Company shall be entitled to modify, suspend, or cancel services offered on this Site without prior notice to Customers.
2. Prohibited acts
Customers shall not conduct the following acts, nor any of those prohibited in the remaining provisions specified herein.
- Any acts that do or may infringe on or damage copyrights, privacy, property rights, or other rights and benefits of other Customers, any third party, or the Company;
- any acts that do or may cause inconvenience, disadvantage, or damage to other Customers, any third party, or the Company;
- any acts that do or may violate public laws and regulations, or otherwise contravene public order and morals;
- any acts that transmit false information while using this Site;
- any acts that abuse e-mail addresses, passwords, names, or other personal information for illicit purposes;
- any business operations or acts for commercial profit through the use of this Site, or any preparations for such acts;
- any acts that may hinder the operation of this Site or disrupt the services offered on this Site.
4. Recommended browsers
The following browsers are recommended for comfortable browsing and use of this Site
〔Windows〕·Current version of Edge,Chrome,Firefox
5. About Cookies
6. About SSL communications
This Site uses 256-bit SSL encryption communications. Through SSL communications, you can transmit data entered in encrypted form, allowing you to send your personal information, such as your name and address, safely.
8. About style sheets
This Site uses style sheets. These are files compiling information concerning the appearance of this Site, including layout and text-presentation formats. Although it is possible to disable style sheets, we recommend that these be enabled to allow you to enjoy the full features of this Site.
The Company hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, concerning information contained on this Site or on the pages of third-party links. The Company shall be free from liability for any damage to you caused by the use, or inability to use, such information, or by the use of this Site. Please also note that information contained on this Site may be amended without notice.
10. Copyrights, etc.
All rights concerning this Site, including copyrights, trademark rights, portrait rights, etc. shall belong to the Company unless otherwise provided. The information, etc. contained on this Site shall not be used (including general use, reproduction, copying, distribution, or modification) without the consent of the Company.
〔Links to this Site〕
As a general rule, you may freely establish a link to this Site.
However, please be advised of the following points.
● The link to this site should be to the homepage(http://www.otsukael.com/)
● When the site providing the link to this Site is deemed by the Company to be inappropriate in terms of the intent of this Site, or when the objectives of providing the link to this Site are deemed inappropriate (for commercial benefit, membership solicitation, etc.), the Company may request that such links be deleted.
● The contents and URL of this Site may be deleted or amended without notice. Please note that no information about such changes will be provided to those providing links to this Site.
〔Links to other sites〕
● The Company shall not be held liable for any complaints, compensation for damage, or any third-party claims concerning any site to which the Company provides a link.
12. Governing law
The Terms shall be established, effected, implemented, and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
13. Competent court
All conflicts with Customers arising out of use of this Site shall be finally resolved at the Osaka District Court as the court of first instance having exclusive jurisdiction.