Capillary Electrophoresis System Agilent 7100
This single system can analyze mixtures containing cations and anions.
- Excellent technical support with a wealth of applications such as buffer manuals
- This single system can analyze mixtures including cations and anions
- Even if sample is a limited amount, it can be analyzed with high speed and resolution
- 3 to 5 times higher sensitivity without loss of resolution using ` bubble cell capillary`
- In most cases pretreatment is unnecessary even in the presence of counter-ions and/or contaminations
- Economical and environmentally friendly because no expensive columns and/or solvents are used
Capillary electrophoresis is a qualitative and quantitative analytical method of the separated components by performing electrophoresis in a capillary tube with an inner diameter of 100 μm or less.
- Fill the capillary tube with the migration solution.
- Inject the sample into the capillary tube.
- Immerse both ends of the capillary tube into the migration solution and apply a high electric field.
- Each component is separated while migrating by electrophoresis.
- Each component is recorded as a peak in the order of reaching the detector.
Normally, the inner wall of a capillary tube is negatively charged by the silanol group, which causes cations in the liquid to collect on the wall. When an electric field is applied, these cations migrate to the negative electrode with the solvent in tow. This flow is called electroosmotic flow and acts like a liquid chromatographic (LC) pump. The sample undergoes electrophoresis while flowing with the electroosmotic flow, and each component is separated according to differences in charge and Stokes radius.
|Power source||Long-life deuterium lamp（With RFID tag）|
|Detector||Real time UV-Visible diode-array detector|
|Wavelength range||190 ～ 600 nm|
|Electrophoresis power|| Voltage range： 0 ～ ±30 kV 、 Current： 0 ～ 300 μA 、
Power： 0 ～ 6 W
| Operates at constant voltage, current and power.
Polarity can be reversed by program.
|Power source||AC 100 ～ 240 V 、 50/60 Hz 、 300 VA|
|Dimensions（WDH）||350 × 590 × 510 mm|