Optical Thickness Meter OPTM series
This instrument enables extremely precise analysis of film thickness and optical constants by measuring absolute spectral reflectance of microscopic regions.
Are you interested in alliance or distributorship for this product?
- All functions necessary for film thickness measurements are integrated in the head
- Highly accurate absolute reflectance measurement using microspectroscopy (thickness of multilayered film and optical constants)
- High speed measurement of less than 1 second per point
- An optical system which makes possible measurement with a wide wavelength range (UV to NIR) using microscopy
- Safety mechanism with area sensors
- Easy Analysis Wizard which allows anyone- even untrained operators, to carry out the analysis of optical constants without difficulty
- Software program includes macro functions for customization of the measurement sequence
- Various customizations are possible
- Complex optical constants can also be analyzed
- 300 mm stage available
The measurement sequence can easily be customized depending on the shape and/or the position of the sample.
- Absolute reflectance measurement
- Thickness analysis
- Optical constant analysis (n: refractive index k: extinction coefficient)
|Wavelength Range||230 nm～800 nm||360 nm～1100 nm||900 nm～1600 nm|
|1 nm～35 μm||7 nm～49 μm||16 nm～92 μm|
|Sample Size**||Max.200 mm×200 mm×17 mm|
For Automatic XY stage type
*Values are SiO2 equivalent thickness.
**Please contact us for consultation concerning the 300 mm stage.
|Fixed frame type||Built-in head type|
|Size (W×D×H)||556×566×618 mm||368×468×491 mm||210×441×474 mm
|Weight||66 kg||38 kg||23 kg
|500 VA||400 VA|
*Power supply unit
**Select voltage at purchase （AC 90 -110 V or 200-240 V）
Automatic XY stage
|Thickness Monitor FE-300|
|Built-in film thickness monitor FE-3|
|Spectrum Ellipsometer FE-5000/5000S|