Optical Thickness Meter OPTM series
This instrument enables extremely precise analysis of film thickness and optical constants by measuring absolute spectral reflectance of microscopic regions.
- All functions necessary for film thickness measurements are integrated in the head
- Highly accurate absolute reflectance measurement using microspectroscopy (thickness of multilayered film and optical constants)
- High speed measurement of less than 1 second per point
- An optical system which makes possible measurement with a wide wavelength range (UV to NIR) using microscopy
- Safety mechanism with area sensors
- Easy Analysis Wizard which allows anyone- even untrained operators, to carry out the analysis of optical constants without difficulty
- Software program includes macro functions for customization of the measurement sequence
- Various customizations are possible
- Complex optical constants can also be analyzed
- 300 mm stage available
The measurement sequence can easily be customized depending on the shape and/or the position of the sample.
- Absolute reflectance measurement
- Thickness analysis
- Optical constant analysis (n: refractive index k: extinction coefficient)
|Wavelength Range||230 nm～800 nm||360 nm～1100 nm||900 nm～1600 nm|
|1 nm～35 μm||7 nm～49 μm||16 nm～92 μm|
|Sample Size**||Max.200 mm×200 mm×17 mm|
For Automatic XY stage type
*Values are SiO2 equivalent thickness.
**Please contact us for consultation concerning the 300 mm stage.
|Fixed frame type||Built-in head type|
|Size (W×D×H)||556×566×618 mm||368×468×491 mm||210×441×474 mm
|Weight||66 kg||38 kg||23 kg
|500 VA||400 VA|
*Power supply unit
**Select voltage at purchase （AC 90 -110 V or 200-240 V）
Automatic XY stage
|Contact-Free Thickness Meter Emios|
|Thickness Monitor FE-300|
|Built-in film thickness monitor FE-3|
|Spectrum Ellipsometer FE-5000/5000S|