Optical Thickness Meter OPTM series
This instrument enables extremely precise analysis of film thickness and optical constants by measuring absolute spectral reflectance of microscopic regions.
- All functions necessary for film thickness measurements are integrated in the head
- Highly accurate absolute reflectance measurement using microspectroscopy (thickness of multilayered film and optical constants)
- High speed measurement of less than 1 second per point
- An optical system which makes possible measurement with a wide wavelength range (UV to NIR) using microscopy
- Safety mechanism with area sensors
- Easy Analysis Wizard which allows anyone- even untrained operators, to carry out the analysis of optical constants without difficulty
- Software program includes macro functions for customization of the measurement sequence
- Various customizations are possible
The measurement sequence can easily be customized depending on the shape and/or the position of the sample.
- Absolute reflectance measurement
- Thickness analysis
- Optical constant analysis (n: refractive index k: extinction coefficient)
|Spot Size||φ10μm(20x reflective type lens), other|
For Automatic XY stage type
*Values are SiO2 equivalent thickness.
|Fixed frame type||Built-in head type|
*Power supply unit
**Select voltage at purchase （AC 90 -110 V or 200-240 V）
Automatic XY stage